Monday, March 30, 2009

Yes, It's Spring!!

Even if it doesn't look like spring outside today it is. I don't know about you but I am ready for Spring and warmer weather. In keeping with the spring theme I have two Spring Boutiques that I will be at this week. The first one starts Thursday and is in Ogden. It is the Simple Treasures Boutique. Almost everything at the Simple Treasures Boutique is handmade. It is a really fun Boutique that is located in Union Station. Tinkerbear's Easter Boutique is on Saturday at Pioneer Hall across from Garner Village. It is another fun boutique to attend. At this Easter boutique there will be lots to choose from. Trendy cloths, hats, flowers for your hair, books, purses, and lots more. Come and see me at one of these FUN boutiques. I know that you will be able to find lots of fun unique items to fill your Easter Baskets.

*Simple Treasures Boutique
April 1 - 4
Union Station
Ogden, UT

*Tinkerbear Easter Boutique
April 4
Pioneer Hall
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.

No comments: